Photography in Loch Lomond
One of the most popular activities in Loch Lomond is photography. A quick search on social media for Loch Lomond will provide some outstanding and inspiring photography from both professionals and amateurs. The aim of this website is to show you as much of the park as possible to help you plan a visit. This page lists some of the best views to be found in Loch Lomond & The Trossachs.
10 Outstanding Views to photograph in Loch Lomond & The Trossachs
If you're looking for amazing places to photograph in Loch Lomond & The Trossachs then you will be spoilt for choice. Here are 10 of our favourites, with examples above and below.
1. The avenue of trees at Benmore Botanical Gardens, near Dunoon.
2. The view from Conic Hill, near Balmaha, across Loch Lomond and its islands
3. Ben Lomond and the view that you get from on a cruise on Loch Lomond.
4. The famous, and much photographed tree at Millarochy Bay on the eastern shores of Loch Lomond.
5. The view over Loch Lomond, including The Maid of the Loch steamship from Drumkinnon Tower at Loch Lomond Shores, Balloch.
6. The Falls of Dochart at Killin
7. The view from the highest point of Inchcailloch Island.
8. The Rest & Be Thankful
9. The view from 'The Dumpling' at Gartocharn
10. Castle Carrick, Loch Goil, Cowal Peninsula
Loch Lomond Photographer
Based in Drymen, See Loch Lomond's photographer Paul Saunders also photographs weddings and families, as well as hosting Photography Training Courses. Click the links below to find out more.
LOCH LOMOND Wedding Photography
Getting married in Loch Lomond? We can photograph your special day.
LOCH LOMOND Portrait Photography
Having a family celebration and would like some authentic portraits? We can help.
Loch Lomond Photography Training
Want to learn how to take control of your camera? Come on one of our courses.